Wednesday 6 August 2008

Sore fingers, but a few results....

Why oh why will I not learn.... don't needle felt whilst watching the telly.... oh dear.... but hey.... no pain, no gain huh ???

Well... I made my very first needle felted 3D objects.... nothing spectacular, but hey... we all have to start somewhere, don't we ?

I have to say that the tips that I have picked up on the felting forum I've recently joined are invaluable ... thanks for sharing your knowlege ladies =o)

So here are a few pics of my progress, so far ...




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and I made this cutsey little toadstool pendant too......

Photobucket

2 comments:

turnedlight said...

I do like that mushroom!

Zelda Zog said...

Ah, Les, did nobody tell you telly and needle-felting aren't a good combination? Loving the felting so far!