Saturday 9 August 2008

Rainy Saturday

Well it's August... and yes it's chilly and rainy... don't you just love the good old British summertime !!!!

Having said that... it'll be perfect beading weather !!!!!!

My new press arrived this morning too.... yayyyy... I bought it off a member on FH, and she couldn't have posted it out any faster !!! Thanks loads Claire  =o) Can't wait to go play with it, it's great... 4 different bead shapes in one press. This is the first time in over a year that I've even had the cash spare to buy another bead press, so I am dead excited !

Going to go play with it after my coffee :O)

Maybe I'll have something to show later ??? Oh and I've not forgotten about those felties I made either.... am making beads to accompany them today... I fancy some pretty frosted pastels to go with those spikes :oD

Laters xxx

No comments: